Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Week of Josh!

Yesterday my baby daddy turned 3o! To celebrate we planned a whole week of fun! We began last Thursday with dinner with friends from Josh's lab and will wrap up tonight with Bali Hai with the Easons! In between we've had friends to our house for dinner and the Mulders had us over for dinner and some Bob Ross (who, by the way, I think I'll take a DVD of into the labor room as a relaxation technique).

Monday night, the DRT played at the Durham VA hospital and then went out for Pizza. Last night I had planned to take my hubby on a special date, but we were both so tired, we went out for a quiet dinner and then went to bed early. All in all, it has been a fun week and I've loved having this opportunity to celebrate Josh before he becomes "daddy".

No comments:

Post a Comment