Wednesday, August 11, 2010

34 Weeks!

Yesterday I had my 34 week prenatal appointment, and it was one of my best appointments so far. The midwife I saw was very friendly and spent plenty of time asking me about how I was feeling and really listening to my questions and concerns.

There was a bit of a scare when the midwife thought there was a chance that the baby was breech, but a quick ultrasound showed that she was in fact head down. Whew...I was not looking forward to trying to turn her!

Other than that, everything was good. She is the right size and has a good strong heart beat. After my appointment they went ahead and scheduled the rest of my appointments, which was crazy. I can't believe that I'll only have six more appointments, and that is if she is on time! I can not believe that I only have six weeks left!

**Check out this great picture my friend Star captured at the shower this weekend! Yep...I'm definitely getting bigger**

1 comment:

  1. You'll start to drop soon! :D Love taking photos of you.

    ReplyDelete