Tuesday, August 24, 2010

36 Weeks


Today I am 36 weeks. That is crazy. Technically I have only 4 weeks left! Life has been very busy with me returning to work and all that entails, but here is a quick and dirty update on things.

- Josh turns 30 today! (longer post to come)
- We finally got a dresser, (see picture) which will hopefully be delivered Saturday
- DRT played at Ekklesia and the Durham VA Hospital - I'm so proud of them!
- Baby Girl is running out of room and is more squirming than kicking, which can be rather uncomfortable as her head rests against my bladder!
- I've started to have some swelling and yucky carpal tunnel hand pain
- I had a midwife appointment today and all is normal and well (I need to drink more water and get a brace to help ease the carpal tunnel)
- We had wonderful baby showers with both Josh and my work - Thanks to all involved in those!
- Tomorrow is my first day back with students and I'm struggling with alternating bouts of apathy and excitement.

More details to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment