Thursday, August 5, 2010

Good Fortune

Let's face it. Fortune cookies are rarely anything to write home about. I've been quite disappointed with most of the ones I've gotten recently. They seem to be getting more and more generic.

Today, however, my fortune was quite poignant given my current life situation. It said "A package of value with arrive soon." How cool is that?

Josh thinks it refers to some recording equipment he ordered for his band, which actually will arrive tomorrow. I guess it could also refer to the gifts we are and will receive for the baby, but I prefer to assume it's referring to my most valuable cargo! Although, I guess, I hope it doesn't mean too soon! I did have a dream last night that I went to the doctor and was already dilating. It would be a bit too early for that. September is soon enough!

2 comments: