This weekend Josh and I had our second baby shower for baby girl Hall! My sister, with the help of more family, planned a lovely event for all of our friends and family in Pulaski. It was wonderful to be "home" and surrounded by the people who have known and loved Josh and I for most if not all of our lives and celebrate our joy. I continue to be amazed and overwhelmed by how generous our friends and family are. I'm beginning to be a bit afraid that this little girl will be quite spoiled!
This is the stack of bags and boxes sitting in her room waiting to be sorted and put away!

and this is her closet, already filled with adorable outfits. At this point I hope she really is a girl :)!

And we still have two more showers scheduled! We really need to get a dresser and some more closet storage for all of her things.
Thank you so much to all of you who are helping us be very prepared for our little one!
Looks like you have alot of clothes washing to do before she comes. : ). Love the quilt! She will treasure that forever. Mine is now 30 yrs old and I use it for my daughter.
ReplyDelete