This weekend my friend, Star, came to visit. She is in the process of starting a photography business and wanted to take some "big belly" pictures of me for my birthday present. How awesome is that! I haven't really looked into it, but I'm pretty sure that the kind of on location, personal photo shoot we did would cost me a fortune. She just sent me this...the first picture!I actually look really cute! I know, some of you will say I always look cute, but we all know that isn't true. In fact, in pictures, I rarely look cute. I wouldn't say that I love having my picture taken, and I tend to make strange faces or "try too hard". Star and Josh both noticed that it takes me a while to relax.
My photo shoot with Star, though, was really a lot of fun. We took pictures at and around my house, with and without Josh. Start did a great job of coaching me and making me feel cute, sassy, and even sexy and beautiful. It helps that the focus is not really on me, but more on my big belly.
My only regret is that I'm not a month or so further along. Oh well, these pictures will still be great! I'll post more when I get them!
It was my absolute pleasure and you were an awesome first maternity model. I can't wait to get them all done for you.
ReplyDelete