This weekend baby Hall made her first trip to Williamsburg. This is the town where Josh and I went to college and it holds many special memories for us. Last night we had an impromptu photo shoot around campus, had dinner at a nice restaurant on DoG street, and sat on a bench eating Wythe chocolate and people watching. It was wonderful! I have to admit that I had a few sentimental tears, which I'll blame on the hormones. We have so many memories here and I can't wait to bring our little girl back and build new memories with her!The always true, sometimes graphic, story of our journey of pregnancy and parenthood!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Back in the 'Burg
This weekend baby Hall made her first trip to Williamsburg. This is the town where Josh and I went to college and it holds many special memories for us. Last night we had an impromptu photo shoot around campus, had dinner at a nice restaurant on DoG street, and sat on a bench eating Wythe chocolate and people watching. It was wonderful! I have to admit that I had a few sentimental tears, which I'll blame on the hormones. We have so many memories here and I can't wait to bring our little girl back and build new memories with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment