Well, it's official, I've outgrown all of my pants! I do still have several tops the I can make work, but none of my pre-pregnancy pants or skirts will fit. I spent many a day the last few weeks in my closet lamenting that I had nothing "cute" to wear and feeling ugly in the outfits I did put together. :(Luckily, I have some amazing friends who have helped me out. I want to use this post to officially thank them. Please pardon the name dropping. Angela, Thank you so much for all of the t-shirts. I wear those solid colored maternity t-shirts almost every day. I've not gotten to the nursing bras yet, but I know they will also come in handy! Brandy, Even though we don't really know each other, you were very generous to me. I appreciate all of the jeans more than you will know. And I LOVE the floral sun dress. I was also able to pass along some of the more wintery things to a friend who is due in November. Crystal, Girl, you are amazing. I don't know what I'd have done without that little black skirt you handed down from Rae. I know I'll wear it once a week. I can't wait for an occasion to wear that very bright dress! The jeans, capris, and tank tops are also wardrobe staples! THANKS!
Wow...you (or Josh) might say...with all of that generosity, I'm sure you don't need to buy a thing. Well, that's not exactly true. Even though I've had many friends be very generous I still had to invest in a few work pieces and a cute swimsuit! But I feel sort of set.
Hooray for a new wardrobe!
And...Yes...I do actually have the adorable watermelon t-shirt. So appropriate since I've been eating a ton of watermelon! Thanks to Josh!
ARRRGH! I totally forgot - I have a big bag of clothes for you ... shoot. We'll have to set a time for you to get those.
ReplyDelete