Monday, May 24, 2010

Newborn!

Tonight I visited with friends and their eight-day-old little girl. She was sooooo precious! As she snuggled against my chest, baby Hall gave a pretty strong kick! It was so cute. It was almost like she was saying "Hi!" to her new friend. Or maybe she was saying, "Get off my mom!". Who knows. I'm hoping her personality is more the former than the latter!

I can not believe that in a few short months she'll be here to snuggle just like their little girl. I can't wait! I certainly do not want her to come too early, but still, I sometimes wish it was September! Not that we are ready in any way, but I am starting to feel more motivated to take care of all of the many things we need to do. Hopefully I'll be able to use my break in June to figure out daycare, register, decorate, plan a shower, etc!

2 comments:

  1. :) exciting times but fyi you do not plan your own shower silly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like nesting is starting.

    ReplyDelete