Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Movement!

Over the last few days Baby Hall has been moving around quite a bit. I tend to feel her moving most strongly late at night and first thing in the morning when I'm really relaxed. I've read that the rocking movement of me moving around during the day puts her to sleep, but when I'm still, she is awake! Luckily, it's not keeping me up nights...yet.

A few nights ago Josh and I were lying in bed and she was kicking up a storm. I pulled up my shirt so he could see my belly and we could actually see little shimmies in my belly when she would kick. It was super cool, but it really shocked Josh. He sort of screamed a little and said "it looks like she is going to come busting out"! It was so funny that I started laughing hysterically. Then, because of my laughter, my belly would surge up into almost a pyramid. It was so bizarre and freaked Josh out, which made me laugh more! We dissolved into something of a fit of giggling which must have soothed her, because she then stopped kicking!

This part, the feeling her move, is so much fun!

1 comment: