
Luckily a friend of mine gave me two very cute diaper bags. One is a my favorite shade of green and the other is a functional white vinyl. I love them and plan to use them! Both of them, however, are very girly. Because of this, we decided to also register for a diaper bag that would be more universally functional for Josh to carry.
When doing some online research, I came across the Diaper Dude bags. This cool sack has sporty messenger styling (which a friend recommended because you can get into it while it is still over your shoulder in a dirty restroom where there is nowhere to set it) and lots of handy storage compartments.
I gave Josh the choice of colors and patterns. For some reason he turned down the skulls and dragons and went for a basic brown and orange!
This just occurred to me, but is it acceptable for me to just carry a backpack?
ReplyDelete