We have a crib! On Sunday afternoon, Josh had a man date to see Iron Man and I went to a friends house to go "baby stuff shopping". Some very generous friends have two little boys who are outgrowing all of their baby things and they were gracious enough to share some of it with Josh and I. Their contributions put us well on our way to being ready for baby Hall! We now have a crib, an exersaucer, a bouncy seat, a bjornish carrier, a very nice pump, and lots of toys. We left with the back of the CRV full of baby things. It is so exciting! I almost feel like we are ready for her!
Ok...I should not get carried away, we don't have a car seat yet, and I hear that is essential. Our nursery is still a guest room, but it is full of baby things too. We need to move out the guest bed, paint, and put the crib together! We are also still in the process of putting together our registry for the rest of those items we'll need. Thanks to all of you who responded to my survey and have given your advice. I've been sorting through it all and think I'm close to being ready to make the registry public.
No comments:
Post a Comment