Lily Jayne Hall made her entrance into the world last night just before midnight weighing 7 pounds 1 once and measuring 22 inches long. She is absolutly precious! Because she swallowed some meconium, she is currently spending a little time in the NICU, but we've been to visit and she is doing well. We hope to hold and feed her today. I'll post pictures as soon as we get a chance to upload then.
Congratulations, Mamie and Josh, and welcome Lily!!
ReplyDeletecongrats! I'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewe are so happy for you guys! kyra, also late, also swallowed some meconium... silly late baby girls! :) hooray for a beautiful baby girl! meg sends her love and congrats, too! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! So happy for you! I love her name.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congratulations!! We love you lots :)
ReplyDeleteWe are so thrilled for you!!! You!! The students send their hugs and best wishes! Woodruff and Class
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the both of you!
ReplyDelete