So we are home, but only for a moment. We head back to the hospital at 8pm tonight to be induced. The results of the non-stress test were great. Her heart rate looked good and she had good movement. The problem came with the ultrasound. It seems that my amniotic fluid levels are pretty low. Because of this, they highly recommend induction.
I have to admit, I'm pretty sad. I really do not love the idea of spending the night, or several nights, in the hospital. I'm scared that induction means more pain and more chance of C-Section. It makes me upset that instead of being excited about labor starting at home, I'm anxious about going into the hospital. This is not the plan, and it's hard for me to give up on the plan.
But, in the end, I would never want to sacrifice my little girl's well being because of my plan. So, we are off to the hospital. Again, praying folks, I appreciate any and all of your prayers!
Praying for all 3 of you. Sending lots of love and hugs and happy, pain-free thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteMany prayers for the whole family and wishing you an easy labor and delivery!
ReplyDeleteMany prayers and thoughts.
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited here!! e & M Woodruff
ReplyDelete