Yes, I've entered Lily in another photo contest. This one is through Hatley clothing's facebook page. I am almost ashamed. Part of me hates hounding my friends to vote about how cute my baby is. I'm pretty sure it drives Josh crazy. In reality it's not that I think she is cuter than any other baby. I know that some of those other pictures on the Hatley facebook are just as cute and maybe even cuter. We all know that with facebook it's not about the cute picture anyway, it's about who has the most friends. I'm not sure I want to get into that competition.I'm a bit frustrated because when I put the picture in the running, I didn't know that people would have to like Hatley's page to be able to like the picture of her. I wasn't even sure it would be a voting thing. I thought maybe they would select a winner. But I guess that is the whole idea, for them to develop a larger facebook presence. In reality, from what I've read, it is a pretty good company and I don't really mind supporting them. I do wish their products were slightly more affordable, but I understand that they cost more because they are a high quality product, made by a small family run company.
A friend of my mom's gave Lily a pair of Hatley flamingo pajamas. I love them. They really are my favorite and I'd buy her ten more pairs if they weren't a bit too expensive for me to feel good about buying them. Hence the contest...we have a chance to win a free pair! :)
So, if you feel inclined (and don't feel pressure, I know we are loved even if we don't win free jammies) you can go to the Hatley Clothing page to like them before you go to the Hatley Fan Pic Contest - April 2011 and like the photo of Lily.
No comments:
Post a Comment