
Well...it has finally happened...Lily has outgrown her bouncy seat. As you can see, she has learned to sit up and lean out of it to the point she can tip it over. It is no longer a safe baby containment device. This makes me sad for several reasons. The main one is that it is further evidence that she is growing up fast! Also, I'm sad, because it was the best way for me to get a shower, cook dinner, or any number of other things for which I needed baby free arms.

To cope with this bigger baby, we have recently set up her pack n' play downstairs full of toys for her to play with and she tolerates that fairly well. She also loves her exersaucer, and has recently learned how to really bounce in it! She's not

quite mobile yet, but also not happy with being still. Today I had a discussion with Josh and my nanny about buying a walker or a doorway bouncer. Do any of you moms out there have thoughts on either? Any recommendations for other good toys or containment systems for this age.
No comments:
Post a Comment