
My Blog has a new name! It just sort of came to me and Josh was so inspired he made a duck background for me! We also registered the domain name! There are many reasons why I love this name. "Make Way for Ducklings" (we decided to go singular for now ;) is a wonderful classic children's book. I love books! The plot of this books has several parallels to our family journey. We got pregnant very soon after we moved to our new house and made room! We joke that the blue heron (
ok...I know it's not a duck...it's not even really a stork, but humor me) that lives behind our house brought us Lily!

I have also lived most of my life around water and ducklings have always had a special place in my heart from hand raising them with my grandfather to watching the ones grow up on the lake behind our current house. I even asked for our baby showers to have a duckling theme. My friend Kelly made cute little duckling cupcakes for one and Lisa put a cute fondant ducky on the other. I actually have a growing collection of rubber duckies. I love Ducklings, especially my little Lily! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment