As many of you know, Josh and I have decided not to share the baby name with anyone until after she is born. In reality, we aren't 100% sure that we know what her name will be. I have this book of baby names that I've spent quite a bit of time perusing and Josh and I have had several sessions of suggestions, most of which one of us votes down, but recently we have sort of narrowed it down to one name that we both like.Over the last few weeks we have started calling her this name when it's just the two of us, and I've discovered that when I think of her, I think of her by name. It's really quite special. As her kicks get stronger, her nursery comes together, and I think of her by name, she really is becoming an important part of our life even though she isn't here yet. It just makes me even more excited about her arrival.
Now the tough part is not revealing her name in public! Since we've started using it fairly regularly, it's tough to not use it around other people. We've both almost slipped several times! Some of our more sneaky friends have started trying to trick us into spilling the beans. Let me say for the record...Stop it! :) You'll all find out soon enough!
**Here is a hint...it's none of the names on the cover of this book!**
I think its really cool that you aren't sharing the name. It's kinda fun game to try to think of what her name might be. And I'm glad it won't be Jennifer or Madison.
ReplyDeleteIs it Jill?
ReplyDeleteWatch it! Kenny and I did the samething and then we slipped one to many times and then decided to reveal the name because it was to hard to try and not say her name when others were around. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI know it's Caroline.
ReplyDelete