I just got home from Virginia, walked into our future nursery, and burst into tears! While I was away, my amazing husband and friends, moved everything out, painted the walls the exact color I wanted, hung the chandelier, and put together the crib! It looks almost ready for baby! I am in shock! I am so blessed! How awesome! A very special Thank You and I love you goes out to Dan, Laura, Sarah, and Josh (of course)!
This is the light that was in our bedroom, but we decided to re-purpose for the nursery!I'll post better pictures later, when everything is all together, but I was so excited I had to share some now. These are ones I took with my computer camera.

This is so awesome!! What a great gift!
ReplyDeleteThat is the sweetest thing that I have ever heard anyone doing for their new baby. That is so great!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the chandelier, luv luv luv it! It already look so fabulous I wonder what it will look like when it's done! So exciting!
ReplyDelete#1. LOVE the chandelier.
ReplyDelete#2. josh told me sunday that this was his plan... he was so excited! giddy like a kid to do it for you! :)
#3. glad you're home safe and sound!