The always true, sometimes graphic, story of our journey of pregnancy and parenthood!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
My Amazing Husband
As previously mentioned, I have not been feeling my best lately. By the time I get home from work, I'm both exhausted and slightly nauseous. Josh has been amazing. He has been on the ball with either cooking dinner or taking me out to eat. He even agrees to go wherever I choose without any discussion. He cleans up the kitchen after we cook and deals with all of the cat "accidents" that I can not stand to be around. I am typically very independent and like to be in charge of things around the house. I would normally feel guilty laying on the couch or watching TV while he does chores, but he is so sweet about it that I don't even feel bad. On Saturday, I took a two hour nap while he cleaned. I don't know what I would do without him right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment