I wanted to share a tip from my super smart mom with all of you mom's out there. I've struggled since Lily was tiny with giving her vitamins. Her pediatrician said it was a good idea to give her Vitamin D since it's the one thing she needs that's not in breast milk. I tried a few times when she was really little, but she just spit them out and they made a huge disgusting mess and ruined her clothes. I talked to the pediatrician about it and she said not to stress, but to give them when I can. I have to admit that I haven't really tried again.The other day I was discussing this with my mom. She said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "You should give them to her in the bath tub". Duh. Why did I never think of that? I can give them to her when she is in the tub and there is no risk of mess if she spits them out.
P.S. Today is Lily's half birthday! It seems to be flying by!
Can you mix them into a bottle? Or do they make it taste funny?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip. Vitamins are definitely vital to maintain our health. We should always consider taking them.
ReplyDelete