Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lily's Sick! :(

I know I posted a few weeks ago about Lily's first cold, but I think I was wrong. I don't think that was a cold at all. NOW Lily really does have a cold, and so do I. It is no fun for either of us, but I honestly think it's good that I have it at the same time because I can understand and sympathize with how she feels.

I was thinking this morning how disconcerting that sore throat, achy head, stuffy nose feeling must be when you've never had it before. When you don't understand what is going on. When you can't blow your nose to get some relief. When you feel like your parents are torturing you to boot with nasal bulbs and thermometers. When you don't know if it will ever go away. My poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment