Need some good jammies for your little one? Check out the Hatley sale on Zulily!

A few months ago, I posted about "Lily's" favorite Hatley pajamas. Someone gave us the adorable flamingo coverall. It is super cute, fits for a long time (she still wears the 3-6month one...barely!), and is made with ultra-soft cotton
and chemical-free dyes. I love it and have wanted for a while to buy her some more, but they are really expensive. Normally they are $33. I just can't justify spending that on a pair of baby pj's.
BUT...today, Hatley showed up on Zulily! Remember Zulily, it's that bargain site I posted about a week ago. Hatley pajamas are on Zulily for only $13! This is bad....this is really bad...I currently
have four pairs in my "shopping basket" (the four pictured). Granted, my total is less that what two pair would cost normally and they are in various sizes for her to grow into, and one is a gift (not for anyone specific, just to have as a gift for someone someday) but still, do I (or I should say, does Lily) really need four pair of pajamas?What to buy...what to buy?!?! :)
I like the "tweet dreams" one. :D
ReplyDeleteI ended up with the tweet dreams and the white footed one. I really like one piece pjs better and decided against the gift. I'll just buy gifts at full price later since the gender specific ones are so much cuter!
ReplyDelete