Today was a big day at our house with two deliveries. We got packages from UPS and Fed-Ex!The first delivery was Lily's big girl car seat. We decided to go with the Evenflo Triumph 65. It was the Consumer Report top pick, and I have a friend who uses it and really likes it. My two favorite features (aside from how safe it is) are the machine washable cover and the easy twist to tighten straps. It will also convert from rear to front facing and she can use it until she is 65 pounds! So far, in our living room, she seems to like it!
The other delivery was two new toys for Lily! We have recently realized that Lily is starting to get bored with her toys. My nanny suggested we get her some sort of shape sorter and maybe something that made music or taught numbers. After some searching, we decided we really loved the classic Tupperware sorter, so we ordered one of those.At one point I'm pretty sure I said I really didn't want my baby to have toys
that make sounds and have flashing lights. I'm not sure if I thought it was too much stimulation, just didn't want to have to hear it, or didn't like the waste...must not matter now. Well, it turns out that babies actually really like sounds and lights. So, we found a really cute baby piano that teaches numbers and makes sound. I must admit part of why I like it is that you can turn the volume low!
No comments:
Post a Comment