Warning: This is one of those posts that is a bit graphic and mostly for my female readers. Boys ...you should stop reading now.
As my belly grows, there are a number of things that are becoming more difficult. I struggle to get out of bed, get clothes out of the back of the dryer or dishes out of the bottom shelf of the dishwasher, and to pick up anything from the floor. Painting my toenails and shaving my legs are also a bit of a challenge, but today I discovered a new difficulty.
This afternoon I was going to meet a friend at the pool and was feeling the need to check for and eliminate swimsuit spiders (so named because one of my cousins, as a small child, tactfully pointed out to his mom that she had a "spider" coming out of the leg of her swimsuit). Only one problem...I was completely unable to see that region. What?!?! Where did it go?
Not only was it difficult to see, it was equally difficult to reach! I know that just a week ago this was not a problem. With a mirror and some interesting maneuvering, I managed, but I'm sure it would have been hilarious to watch. Perhaps I'll look into a swimsuit with shorts!
This afternoon I was going to meet a friend at the pool and was feeling the need to check for and eliminate swimsuit spiders (so named because one of my cousins, as a small child, tactfully pointed out to his mom that she had a "spider" coming out of the leg of her swimsuit). Only one problem...I was completely unable to see that region. What?!?! Where did it go?
Not only was it difficult to see, it was equally difficult to reach! I know that just a week ago this was not a problem. With a mirror and some interesting maneuvering, I managed, but I'm sure it would have been hilarious to watch. Perhaps I'll look into a swimsuit with shorts!
faaaabulous :) i find it hilarious that you actually posted this. and congrats on your successes.
ReplyDeleteLove this! It made me smile. I love the name "swimsuit spiders".
ReplyDeleteHow did you so quickly go from the beauty and warmth of the previous post to this? I was hoping for arachnids!
ReplyDeleteI'm just keeping it real guys...just keeping it real.:)
ReplyDeleteYou know JD, she did warn you to stop reading. I'm just sayin' ...
ReplyDelete:) Too funny! I also found it harder and harder to give a urine sample at the doctor's office the bigger and bigger my belly got. It just got to the point where I had to guess where to hold the cup and hope I didn't pee on my hand since I couldn't see anything!
ReplyDelete