Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Yum...Orange

Yesterday was my glucose tolerance test, and I have to admit that I was a little nervous. I've heard some yucky things about the glucose drink, but, to be honest, I thought it was yummy. It was sort of like drinking a melted orange popsicle! I chilled it, put it in a glass, and sipped it with a straw and had no problem at all getting it down. People might think I'm crazy, but I think I would drink it for fun.

I had to rush and almost didn't make it in time for my blood draw, but I made it. They said they would call today if something was off, and I haven't heard from them, so I'm assuming it was fine. Like all others before, my midwife appointment was quick, but good. Baby Hall is the right size, my weight gain is on track, and her heart rate and my blood pressure were good. I'm not having much swelling or any of the other nasty symptoms many people have. I feel so lucky that everything is going so well. I just pray that it keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment