Today I think I really started to feel pregnant for the first time. For the last couple of weeks, I've feel pretty normal. In fact, I sometimes forget that I'm pregnant. Not today.
I'm not sure if it's the heat or just the fact that its week seven (which is when I started feeling yucky with Lily), but I have felt sort of crummy all day today. Not horrible, just not great. I woke up at 4am when Josh got up to take his brother to the airport and had to brush my teeth because the taste of my own mouth made me feel a little ill. That slightly ill feeling persisted all day.
By the afternoon, I was struggling. I could hardly stand to do the grocery shopping and the fact my house smelled like cookies made me slightly nauseous. How sad is that? A friend baked me cookies at my house, and I couldn't appreciate it. I had that slightly nauseous extremely exhausted feeling that I remember very well from when Lily was little. All I wanted to do was rest. That's a lot harder though, now that I have Lily to entertain.
Luckily, I got to nap while Lily napped, which helped some. Then my wonderful husband came home and cooked me dinner, and my precious baby played sweetly in the floor, while I laid on the couch, which helped a lot! Still, I am pretty sure the next few weeks might be a bit tough.
No comments:
Post a Comment