The always true, sometimes graphic, story of our journey of pregnancy and parenthood!
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Blogger Block
I think I have blogger's block. Every time I sit down to blog I feel overwhelmed by all the things I want to share. There have been so many new experiences the last few days: the first night alone with her at the hospital, bringing her home, the first pediatrician visit, feeding, sleeping, diapering, crying, the first bath, visiting with family and friend, and much more. But, every time I sit down to write, I get emotional and things don't seem to come out right. Overall our little girl is precious. We are struggling a bit to get into a routine where she will sleep without having to nurse to pacify herself, but on the whole she eats, sleeps, and diapers well. I think that is about all we can ask for as parents of a two week old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't worry. It's just postpartum hormones and lack of sleep. We all get really emotional and can't think clearly.
ReplyDeleteMelissa Hatch