The always true, sometimes graphic, story of our journey of pregnancy and parenthood!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
The Baby Bump
I don't really know where it came from. I don't think it was there Monday or Tuesday, but yesterday I looked down at my stomach and thought...hmmm...that looks different. Somehow, magically, during the night Tuesday, my slightly flabby tummy turned into a firm round baby bump! Now, this bump would not necessarily be noticeable to the casual observer, but it is definitely a change. We took "pre-pregnant" pictures a few weeks ago, but I'll have to get Josh to take a picture tonight so we can document how I'm changing! I teach with a girl who wore a coat the whole first six months which hid her growing belly. I personally find it super exciting and can't wait for a chance to show it off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:)
ReplyDeletei love the bump...women should flaunt it, pregnancy is such a beautiful time in a woman's life that everyone should celebrate with her!
ReplyDeleteyay :)
ReplyDeleteCelebrate? Yes. Rub belly without invitation? No. Just my two cents.
ReplyDeletePictures please :D
ReplyDeletewhoohoo! big growing baby!
ReplyDeleteYour bump. Your bump your bump your bump. Your lovely baby bump.
ReplyDelete