
This week we reached the 12 week point and posted our good news on facebook. It was amazing to see how many people are happy for us! One response was especially special. One of Josh's best friends from high school (and my 6th grade 1/2 boyfriend...it's a long story) and his wife are also expecting and are due just one week before we are. How exciting is that? I only wish they lived closer!
By the way, I lied. A few weeks ago, I posted about how happy I was to be 10 weeks and insinuated that the 12 week mark wasn't that significant. I lied. When I got my weekly email today that said that it's 12 weeks, I did a little joy dance at my desk. It IS a big deal, I AM excited. Now I feel like I really can be fairly confident that everything is going to be good.
Happy 12th Week!!! :D
ReplyDelete:o) happy dancing is to be expected!
ReplyDelete