Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Little Artist

One of Lily's favorite things to do is "color". She will draw with any drawing instrument on any kind of paper. I really think we may have a budding artist on our hands. Just recently she has also ventured into the world of sculpture with play dough. I consider us very lucky that she rarely tries to eat either the crayons or the play dough. My only concern is that she may be color blind. At this point, everything is "green". Although, to be fair, I do love green and it is typically the right answer to the question, "What color is...?"

2 comments:

  1. Is Josh colorblind? The only way for a girl to be colorblind is if her father is and her mother is a carrier. My brother is colorblind, and my grandmother was, but no one else in the family is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that she may not actually know which color is which, yet. :-) I mean, we could point at red things and say "blue, blue, blue" and the kid would grow up thinking the word for blue is red. I wouldn't worry :-)

    ReplyDelete