In honor of Father's Day, I wanted to share this picture of our awesome dad! Let's be honest...if one of us was going to stay home with the kids full time, I think it might be him. He is so good with both of them, and they sure love their daddy. I think everyone's favorite time of day is when daddy gets home. Lily goes running to the door saying "daddy, daddy, daddy's home" and Jack gives him big smiles. Mommy is glad too! We are very blessed with a great daddy!In honor of Father's Day, Lily climbed up in Josh's lap and said "I love you, daddy!", which is her newest adorableness. Jack is also doing some Father's day tricks. He laughed at Josh for the first time today and rolled over! They each had their own special way of saying "Happy Father's Day!"
No comments:
Post a Comment