Monday, December 6, 2010

Gotta Love the Christmas Spirit!

Since having Lily I've noticed that when parking I tend to try to leave a little extra room on the driver's side of the car to make it easier to get her seat out. Today we were headed to Target which was pretty crowded and the spot that I wanted, close to the carts had a car parked pretty close to the line on my driver side, so I ended up parking a bit further over than I typically would. I intentionally checked to make sure that the car on my passenger side would be able to get out and, while I know it was a bit squinchy, it was not really that close. When I got back to my car after shopping, however, I found this note on my window. Seriously...who hasn't had someone park too close to them and had a difficult time getting in the car. Heck, I've even had to crawl across from the passenger side on one occasion, but I wasn't that upset, and I've never left a note. It amazes me that on such a cold day someone would go to the effort to find paper, write the note, and put it on my windshield. Some people...

1 comment:

  1. Gotta just love the holidays. Christmas has always been my least favorite holiday and how mean people can be is one of the main reasons.

    ReplyDelete