Life has been busy the last week. Josh and I are working diligently to start a vegetable garden, and, now that I'm feeling good, we've been out and about quite a bit. Plus, I'm back to teaching full time as my student teacher nears graduation. All of this means that I haven't been blogging much, which is sad. I have lots to say, so hopefully I'll have time to sit down and write more soon. In the mean time, I have to share something hilarious that happened at work today.
There are some very interesting characters that I teach with. Today, one woman, who I know pretty well, came up to me and rubbed my belly. As I've said before this doesn't bother me much, but I have to admit that her comments were a bit shocking.
"Mamie, you've been up to hoochie stuff and left the evidence! Didn't you know you shouldn't leave any evidence?"
How funny is that! I have to admit that I haven't really thought about it like that before!
I know what you were up to!
ReplyDelete