I have decided that I absolutely love my Moby Wrap. A few weeks ago, I posted that I didn't think Lily loved being in it, but that has certainly changed. I'm not sure if it's that I've switch her position from the cradle hold (seen here) to the hug hold (below), or just that she and I have gotten more used to it, but it is now her favorite place to be. If she is fussy, I can put her in it and walk around and she will almost instantly fall asleep. The other night we attended a Halloween Party at a friends house and as soon as she started fussing, I put her in the Moby and was able to socialize, eat (the wonder of having two free hands), and just generally enjoy myself all with her tucked up close and sleeping happily despite all the noise and everything. It was awesome.
Another wonderful thing about the Moby is that it reduces the number of people who want to hold and touch her. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge germaphobe or overly concerned about others holding her, but with flu season on its way and lots of colds and such going around. I'd rather keep her as healthy as possible. I also think limiting the passing around also helps keep her happy, which is possibly the most important thing.I'll admit that the Moby takes some time for both baby and mom to get used to, and it can be a bit warm in a warm room, but I would totally recommend it to anyone! Just give it some time, you'll love it!
She looks so much bigger! Its amazing how fast they grow.
ReplyDelete